society is now all around us, gathering pace by the hour,
and naturally a vital component of the Illuminati thought
control today is, as Orwell envisaged, the manipulation of
language. Here are some of the real meanings behind modern
Newspeak that the spinners constantly work to conceal.
interest – the interest of
those who control the US and anyone who resists that control
is acting “against American interests”.
security – the security of the authorities to hide their
agenda and the control of the people through increased
security to meet manufactured dangers.
– anyone saying anything different to the
government-supported norm. Redistributing wealth from mega
rich to starving poor is considered “extremism” by those in
theory – any claim that the government is lying and
following an agenda hidden from the public or people.
Change – a
big Newspeak word that means to introduce the Illuminati
global society by creating problems and undermining the
status quo to bring about the perceived need for “change”.
and Liberals – terms designed to present every issue as
black and white polarities and obscure that fact that there
are more than two sides to every debate.
building – after bombing and invading a target country,
you place a puppet government in power to represent your
interests while claiming it is a government chosen by the
– occupation of a country by foreign troops.
– giving the impression that you are working for peace when
it is merely an interlude before launching more conquest
– those who protest through violence, but also anyone who
attacks or challenges the interests of the ‘West’,
especially America, Britain and Israel, or stands in the way
– mass murder and terrorism against civilians in the name of
stopping terrorism that is nothing whatsoever to do with the
people you kill.
terrorism – the constant repeat of this process.
when America and Co are the target.
– when America and Co attack.
– when America and Co attack first in retaliation for what
America and Co claims their target country could do to
– killing the other guy before he even thinks of killing
– these are values you want to impose on others, but don’t
contribution – bribe.
make everyone a slave.
– slaves that don’t protest at being so or even realize that
action – racial discrimination that affirmative action
is supposed to eliminate. The only way to do achieve racial
equality is for everyone to be chosen on their merits
irrespective of their color, creed or background, and for
everyone to have an equal opportunity to develop their
– elected, or even unelected, dictatorship in which the
majority often vote for the losers.
breaking a law passed without our agreement no matter how
ludicrous it may be.
Freedom of the
press – freedom to report the official version of any
– the right to do what the government tells you.
– do not criticize or challenge the behavior of anything and
anyone, no matter what the circumstances.
– using slave labor to make your products in the world’s
poorest countries for a few cents, and exporting them
without tariff charges to the richest countries to sell for
top-of-the-range prices. Also means to dump your products in
any country you wish and destroy the local economy and
livelihoods of the world’s poorest people.
– transnational corporations competing to see which can
exploit the global population most effectively.
– anyone who doesn’t want to dictate to others and control
the people of other nations.
field – fixing the system in favor of those you wish to
– whatever your opponents say because you only tell the
use of these words and others is designed to plant a false
reality into the conscious, and especially subconscious
mind. This manipulates people to see themselves and the
world in a way that suits the ambitions of their leaders.